HATZ IB20 Engine Diesel Pump c/w Pump - 12V Start
- Compared to the older model, it gives higher pressure of up to 3.8 Bar at 3,300 rpm (compared to 3 Bar at 3,600 rpm)(PUMPING DIESEL FUEL)
- Maximum flow is 450 LPM open ports, but with a 100 to 300 LPM usable flow rate for most applications.
- The Hatz engine runs at lower rpm, and is quieter, and more fuel efficient. 60 to 80% of maximum RPM is fine for most applications.
- It is fitted with a 12V starter and alternator with ignition unit and key.
- THE PUMP IS SUTABLE FOR WATER AND DIESEL FUEL
- NOT TO BE USED WITH PETROL/AVGAS
- NOT TO BE FITTED WITH RIGID STEEL INLET/OUTLET PIPEWORK
- **MAY BE USED FOR KEROSENE WITH EXHAUST MODIFICATIONS AND SPARK ARRESTOR, FIRE RATED BULKHEAD & EQUIPMENT USE ZONING ALSO REQUIRED**