910 Litre Mobile Aviation Fuel Tank C/W 12V Dispensing Kit
Intermediate stainless steel bulk containers approved for transporting hazardous goods (IBC) according to ADR Classes 3 - 5.1 - 6.1 - 8 - 9 of II and III P.G. Tested and certified by Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport in compliance with ADR regulation; UN marked.
Intermediate stainless steel bulk containers approved for transporting hazardous goods (IBC) according to ADR Classes 3 - 5.1 - 6.1 - 8 - 9 of II and III P.G. Tested and certified bt Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport in compliance with ADR regulation; UN marked.
Manufactured in stainless steel INOX AISI 304. Tight welded and externally protected by a shock-proof and anti-rolling protective stainless steel framework, designed for lifting the tank from the bottom with a forklift and equipped with eyebolts for above-head hoisting, even when full.
Aviation Fuel Transport:
The demand for aviation fuel at small airports, air-clubs, heliports and private airfields is increasing day by day; TRASPO® INOX represents the ideal solution for all the needs for transporting aviation fuel as AVGAS, MOGAS, JET A1, JET B, JP8, by road and to refuel aircrafts directly where they are stationed on the airfield.
All fittings, equipment and accessories utilized for handling aviation fuel are proper for this purpose and they are also essential to maintain the fuel quality and to meet the safety and environmental requirements.
Due to its construction characteristics TRASPO® INOX is the perfect solution for transporting of high-flammable fuel and for on-site refuelling of vehicles powered by gasoline, petrol fuel as well as Diesel fuel, such as quads, snowmobiles, snow cats, jet skis/water scooter, rafts and boats. The tank can be easily moved, since it can be attached to a proper trailer. Ideal for sports structures, nautical clubs and rental centres.
Certificates and documentation:
- Commissioning report / initial inspection, issued by the Authorized Agency.
- EC Declaration of Conformity for the fuel transfer unit.
- Instruction manual according to the ADR prescriptions and for the proper use of the fuel transfer devices and equipment.
- Lockable, weatherproof cabinet housing
- Piusi EX50 12v 52 Litre/min ATEX fuel transfer pump
- Piusi K24 ATEX Fuel Flow Meter
- Water absorbing monitor filter
- 5 metre fuel dispensing hose
- ZVA25 automatic shut-off fuel dispensing nozzle
- Manhole, diameter Ø 300 mm complete with oil-gasket and tight bolted cover
- 3” filling quick plug with adapter for padlock
- Emergency and safety three-effects vent valve certified in accordance with A.D.R. regulation
- Level Indicator
- Wter drainage point
- Dimensions (WxLxH) : 1895mm x 990mm x 1165mm.
- Empty weight (including pump cabinet): 227kg
If you have any questions on this product or would like more information please call us on +44 (0)1524 850685 or e-mail email@example.com.