ECO-LINE PRO 7,500L Bunded Fuel Tank
The ECO-LINE PRO diesel storage tank range provides superb value and build quality, and with it's comprehensive list of features allows you to store and dispense fuel on-site safely and efficiently.
Free mainland UK delivery is available-see below. Typically arrives in 14 days.
Tank: 10 years
Fitted equipment: 2 years
- Double walled rotationally moulded polyethylene diesel tank
- 110% bunded in accordance with regulations
- Lockable fuel dispensing cabinet
- Submersible pump - Flow rate 70 litres/min
- Automatic nozzle
- Nozzle holder with pump on/off switch
- 6 metre hose
- Digital flow meter displays the precise quantity of dispensed fuel
- Rotary tank level gauge
- 10 micron water and particulate filter
- 2'' filling valve
- Bund alarm
- Overfill protection
- Inspection hatch
- Dimensions: 3310mm(h) x 2550/2500mm(w/l)
- Weight 520kg
- Before ordering this product we recommend you confirm with your fuel supplier what their minimum delivery amount is, and if any surcharges apply. This will help to determine the correct capacity of tank for your requirements.
- Free mainland UK delivery is available to certain areas of the UK, please ask for further details. Typically arrives in 14 days.
- Tanks are typically delivered "kerbside" on an articulated HGV without offloading equipment.
- Customer is responsible for offloading tanks from delivery vehicle and positioning in their chosen location.
- Please advise us if your delivery address or access route is not suitable for an articulated HGV, so that we can seek to make alternative delivery arrangements.
- 10 year tank warranty
- 2 year warranty on all fitted equipment (pump, hose, gauge etc.)
- Defects revealed during the warranty period will be rectified within 14 business days from the date of written notification
- Guaranteed 48 hour fault response time on business days
Returns & Refunds:
- You may return a tank within 7 calendar days from the delivery date (as per our Terms & Conditions - Section 7)
- To be eligible for a return, the tank must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Your tank needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Please be aware that returning a tank can involve significant planning and cost, so please make sure you are ordering the correct tank by checking the specification, capacity and dimensions match your requirements.
- For full details please view our Returns & Refunds Policy here