PRO-LINE 10,000 Litre AdBlue Storage Tank
A complete storage and dispensing system for AdBlue, comprising of a fully bunded tank, 2" TODO fill point coupling and complete dispensing system including digital flow meter. Once in position and connected to mains electric supply the tank and dispensing equipment are ready for use.
Free mainland UK delivery is available-see below. Typically arrives in 14 days.
Tank: 10 Years
Fitted equipment: 2 Years
*Price shown excludes VAT & shipping
- Fully bunded, tank-within-a-tank design
- Durable roto-moulded polyethylene construction
- Full height cabinet for easy access to dispensing equipment
- 35 litre/min 230v submersible pump
- 6 meter hose
- Automatic shut-off dispensing nozzle
- LIPREMOS level monitoring system
- Overfill protection
- 2'' filling point TODO
- Maximum level alarm
- Inspection hatch: 600mm
- Capacity 10,000 litres (2200 gallons)
- Dimensions: 3310mm(l) x 2550mm(w) x 3000mm(h)
- Before ordering this product we recommend you confirm with your AdBlue supplier what their minimum delivery amount is, and if any surcharges apply. This will help to determine the correct capacity of tank for your requirements.
- Free mainland UK delivery is available to certain areas of the UK, please ask for further details. Typically arrives in 14 days.
- Tanks are typically delivered "kerbside" on an articulated HGV without offloading equipment.
- Customer is responsible for offloading tanks from delivery vehicle and positioning in their chosen location.
- Please advise us if your delivery address or access route is not suitable for an articulated HGV, so that we can seek to make alternative delivery arrangements.
- 10 year tank warranty
- 2 year warranty on all fitted equipment (pump, hose, gauge etc.)
- Defects revealed during the warranty period will be rectified within 14 business days from the date of written notification
- Guaranteed 48 hour fault response time on business days
Returns & Refunds:
- You may return a tank within 7 calendar days from the delivery date (as per our Terms & Conditions - Section 7)
- To be eligible for a return, the tank must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Your tank needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
- Please be aware that returning a tank can involve significant planning and cost, so please make sure you are ordering the correct tank by checking the specification, capacity and dimensions match your requirements.
- For full details please view our Returns & Refunds Policy here